Monday, July 10, 2006

What, are you afraid of warts



this is the narf
he has nothing to do with what I'm about to write, but I created him in the likeness of someone I know in the real word (yes I actually sort of have a life outside of this cyber existence that you have come to know me by).

Anyways, here is the topic at hand.
I went for a run yesterday and was cheered on by an interesting fellow. He told me, "Rock on sister!" While making that rock and roll thing with his hand. He was running down the hill. I was running up. It made me happy- although it was a bit odd. I ran twice as fast to the top of the hill.

Today I went for a run. I saw the cute mountain biker who is always up there. He said, "Hello" I'm pretty sure that he is a nice guy- somehow I think I can judge people off of their random friendliness to strangers. As I was finishing my run, I ran past a strange group of people carrying a bucket. One of the girls said hello to me as I passed by. I said hello back. Then some guy asked me to stop and look at their frogs. I polity declined and ran really fast back to my car. As I returned to the safety of my car, I could hear him yelling, "What, are you afraid of warts?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should've looked at the frogs!