Monday, July 17, 2006

make mine a double

I have decided that I have an addictive personality. I don't mean that people are addicted to be around me and my personality (although it is a fabulous personality- and so so humble). What I do mean by addictive personality is that I am easily addicted to things I enjoy. These things include coffee, mcflurries, blogging, running, and many other things (no worries, these don't include any nasty drugs).
I had two large cups of coffee today. They were yummy.
I went for a run. It was fun- but the weather was hot hot hot.
I watched the movie ShopGirl- because a friend told me it reminded her of me, but when I watched it- It reminded me of someone else.
I painted a spider. I thought that if I painted a friendly spider and hung it in my room that when I get afraid of spiders I can just look at it and remember that they can be friendly.
I tried to sleep, but that annoying insomnia thing came back again tonight.
Now I am writing a blog.
I really don't have anything else to say- I was hoping this would make me tired, but I think it made me more awake. Damn you blogger!

No comments: