Thursday, July 27, 2006

house of horrors

Alright, I am moved in. Well, for the most part:

I struggled quite a bit with the giant carpet covered kitty house. Let me paint a picture. It's about 20 feet tall and weights about 1,000 lbs. I'm not kidding, well, okay I am- but that's what it felt like when it slammed into my big toe after I dropped it. I carried that damned thing all the way down to my car. Then I fumbled while I attempted to cram it into my little car. I got a little angry and slightly violent. I broke the little window roller off my door as a result one of my many attempts to make the giant house of horrors fit into my tiny clown car. Then the she-hulk came out in me and I ripped it out of my car and immediately dropped it on my foot. This is where the giant roar that awoke half of the city came screaming from the deeps of my gut. I now hate that kitty house. Especially since I had to then carry it all the way back up to my old apartment.

So, I just need to move the kitty house and some outside lounge chairs that are also too big for my vehicle. Wish me luck, I don't know how I'm going to move them...

No comments: