Saturday, October 14, 2006

green t-shirt and jeans

She was talking really fast and forgetting what was said. It made me laugh a little, but I was also worried about this girl who was about 3,000 miles away. I was really glad she called to rescue me from working my life away. It seemed so funny to me to hear her high level of responsibility to her friends, even though she was intoxicated. I told her not to drive anywhere. I told her I would talk to her until she could sober up. In her drunken ramblings she made my night. She probably feels silly now, although she really shouldn't. I wish I could hold myself together half as well as she does. It's kinda strange to me, but right now the people I am closest to are those who are so far away. I guess it makes sense to for me. I am a loner. With each passing year I can feel myself becoming more independent and solitary. I don't really know what to think about that. I'm glad that I have these amazing people in my life, even if they are not actually here.

No comments: