Saturday, February 17, 2007

Boom


I am pleased to announce that nico is being featured on Designers who blog. If you are not familiar with designers-who-blog.com you should really check it out. It's a fantastic collection of inspirational writing about design. I also want to thank cat for the complement on my blog. It's funny, sometimes I feel like my soul is drying up. Actually I think my soul did dry up. It morphed into a pile of gun powder. All I need is the occasional spark. Thanks for the spark!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the great writing Nico!

I enjoy that you quote Socrates. He is perhaps my favourite philosopher, even if little was actually recorded about his thoughts and perspectives.

Anonymous said...

i told you your writing was good.

Anonymous said...

ooo, and i like the banner.

Anonymous said...

Nico, your soul is certainly not drying up. I read your latest posts, and you are as fresh in the mind as ever.

I can't say it enough. You write really well. You write with your own voice, with a definite rhythm, one that goes through your blog.