Saturday, September 30, 2006

finding nemo

Last night I was hanging out at a coffee house downtown. I think I was there for a few hours and then I met some friends for sushi. Sushi was good, but I wouldn't suggest to drink merlot with it. Then it was off for a fun night of dancing and drinking. I got to hang out with Christine* and Jacob*. I never hang out with them. It was a good little change. We got really drunk. Jacob is a very generous person and spent a lot of money buying us drinks. I thought that was nice, but I also felt bad letting someone spend so much on me. When the night was done we took a cab ride home. This morning I awoke and realized my car was downtown. So without much hesitation, I slipped on my running shoes and was out the door to retrieve my car. About 5 minutes into the run, I realized that I was really dehydrated and hung over. That was a really painful run. It was only a little over 2miles, but it hurt. I was glad when I got to my car and drove home. The best part is that I ran off my hangover- I feel great now. Good to know.

No comments: