Friday, February 09, 2007

So I just discovered something absolutely fantastic. I can type faster when I drink! Or maybe it's that my brain moves slower and that makes the words look like they are being typed faster. Either way its kinda fun. It makes me wanna write. I just watched the movie "The Night Listener". I am still digesting it. I don't know.
So now the Wallflowers are playing on my itunes and I just had the realization that I cannot go out tonight. Wait, wait- switch that to Brighteyes. He is fantastic. Especially when mixed with a bottle of Cabernet. There is this really good winery called Blackstone. I have loved everything they make. "Your the yellow bird that I have been waiting for.... now I'm drunk as hell on a piano bench... the sound of loneliness makes me happier..." oh yeah and Paolo Nutini is absolutely amazing- fantastic!

No comments: